I’ve come to the realization that it may be time to erase most of the 200+ albums from my Facebook profile. I made the decision to click “delete” when I started adding more and more people from work to my friends list. Sure, I can always block them from seeing certain things but it’s hard to keep up and they don’t all need to know about my fabulous life after 5pm.
Being a lover of photography and my friends, this has become a difficult task (and having an incredibly slow POS of a laptop has made it annoying). May be one day I’ll do a “best of” album, but for now, nada!
These days, one can never be too safe online. My photo albums and profile on Facebook are not the first victims of information deletion. My MySpace page and my Livejournal were one of the first, which has reduced the amount of weirdoes and stalkers that try to contact me.
Every time I read about someone getting arrested or getting fired because of their profile, I delete a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment